We've reworked the check-in to give you more time on the LAN. How does the system work?
- The first access is exclusively via gate 5.3 (LAN-Seats) or the entrance at the WC (LAN-Seats + or XMG-Seats)
- Please take your chair with you to the check-in, so that it will immediately be bound to your ticket and you don't have to queue again
- Please bring your printed ticket with you which is used as your badge which is hanging around your neck (lanyard and case is available on-site)
- After a short wait you and your Gaming Chair (if available) will be checked in
- Now you may enter the hall or the parking lot (via gate 5.4) to pick up your remaining equipment
- Only after you have checked in you can enter the hall via every entrance
- After the main entrance phase (approx. 14:00 hrs) we will dismantle the check-in area and the gate 5.3 as well as the entrance at the WC will be available for the regular entrance and exit.
Important: We only check in the gaming chairs! You are responsible for the safety of the rest of your equipment.